Monday, August 2, 2010

6 Weeks to go!

    Well we have 6 weeks to go! I hope you are getting the miles behind you and you are ready for the race. Here is a small challenge, run a minimum of 3 miles, 3 times, in 18 hrs this week. I am planning to run a morning, evening and another morning run this wed-thurs. If anyone wants to join me I am running at 0615am wed, 6pm wed, and 0615am thur. I will start each of them at the Canyon View High/Middle track. This will give you an idea of what you will feel and how your body will respond when it comes to race days.

    Hope to see you there but if not good luck and happy running! 

P.S. All the newly updated maps, descriptions, and a few new videos have been posted on the RRR website. 

1 comment:

  1. Leilani if this is you posting I will TOTALLY join you, but if this is your stupid husband, then forget it! Call me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete