Saturday, July 17, 2010

Changes!!!

Hey all, I just got an email from RRR and to say the very least a LOT has changed. Due to permits, road construction, and safety the route has changed! For example the second runner will be running "The Diablo" and the run actually goes down through Cedar City. In fact the second van exchange will be at the SUU PE building. After looking at it I think most of the changes are to our benefit ie van exchange @ SUU giving us time to use the showers, restaurants, and beds! The bad part is we spent all that time picking our runs and now we have been placed on Shuffle and who knows what we are running.

I was advised in the emial that all the changes would be posted next week. So you can either wait and see it posted next week or shoot me an email or call me and I can send you a copy of the changes if you are worried about it.

One thing is for sure, with the changes we need to get together and have a chat about it all. I am thinking BBQ and I know many of you are as well. So look at your calenders and expect a call or visit to get this thing scheduled!

Happy Running!

2 comments:

  1. If you want to have the bbq at my house, I would volunteer my back yard again. Juust let me know so I can get things cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jerry! However Sammy offered her back yard for the bbq. Her and her hubby have been slaving over the yard for a while, and I think they want to show it off! In fact they just layed sod yesterday and they're almost ready to put down the shovel for good! Go Sammy.

    ReplyDelete