Friday, July 9, 2010

El Capitaino!!! Justin (a man of many costumes) Zufelt


Here is our Head Honcho well..... in a poncho!!!



Did you know that Justin is REALLY a police officer???? I know, right?!?! When I first met him I thought he was just overly anxious for Halloween, but NOPE!! this 12 year old lookin', spike haired, doll face patrols the mean streets of Cedar City!!! I know I feel Safer!!!!! (Sarcasm)
And here's our fearless leader "running!!" Wow he is such an example to me!! :-)


All kidding aside we certainly couldn't find a better man for the job of captain. He tries to act tough, but when it comes down to it there isn't a thing he wouldn't do for us (with the permission of his wife, of course ;) He's a devoted, LOVING dad to 3 sweet kiddos and a PATIENT husband to one cute girl!! I am so grateful to call Justin my teammate and FRIEND. Love ya' Justin!!

Love,
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Justin the bike. Looks just like him...except without the red faced complexion....lol..Thanks for being our fearless leader!

    ReplyDelete