Saturday, September 4, 2010

Slow and Steady wins the Race......

(FYI  this is Tammi blogging) Ah hem..... So I was strolling through the desert one day and I happened upon 4 mules!!! 2 mules riding upon 2 other mules... thought it was picture worthy!!!!  :-)  I have actually seen that particular mule pass Leilani as she was running down Northfield... it was so weird!!!  Serioulsy???  What the heck are these two doing???  Anyway the focus of my post is the voluptuous Leilani!!!!  Here are some "facts"   about Leilani... "she runs a 20 min. mile", she was born in Hawaii but has lived all over this fine planet "running from the law", she currently serves in a Primary Presidency, she has 3 darling children, she's an AMAZING mom, she's married to one LUCKY man, and she's always willing to serve, help out a friend or neighbor, or just be a friend to listen (look out mother Theresa!).  I adore Leilani and consider her one of my closest friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment