Monday, September 13, 2010

You all ROCK!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you so much for joining the team and taking the time out of your busy lives to create this wonderful experience. You all are incredible and amazing. I have not seen as much heart and drive from a group of people even in the military as you all have shown. I really appreciate the trust you gave me when you allowed me to organize this group. A trust that was not taken lightly. I hope to see you all in future events and please know that you all have an open invitation for any team or group I have in the future (Moab2011 anyone?!?!)!!!!!! And let me know if you ever need a runner for your teams, I would be truly honored to have any of you as a Team Captain! (Yes, even you Tammi!)

FYI- We finished 97th out of 174 teams for a total time of 30:35:00, not to shabby for a group of fit, fat and elderly people wouldn't ya say, lol!

Captain for a Day:
J. Zufelt

No comments:

Post a Comment