Saturday, May 22, 2010

We have our 12!

We are now a team of twelve welcome everyone! I hope you are feeling good and have started the process of getting ready for the run. Just to let you know here are the next four steps we need to take in the next couple weeks

One- We have to split the team in half so let me know who you would like to run with and I will try to accommodate your requests the best I can! So let me know asap who you would like to run with and any suggestions on the split.

Two- Each of you need to go to the Red Rock Relay website and register yourself for the run. Just make sure you choose our team The fit fat and elderly. Let me know if you have any questions. Go to http://www.active.com/running/brianhead-utah-ut/red-rock-relay-2010 and click on register, then select 12 team member, then register.

Three- We need a co-captain (someone in the opposite van as I) so if you would like to do it or you would like to nominate someone else let me know!

Four- Just to get you thinking we need two vehicles (one per team) to use for th run. So when we get in our teams of six let your team know if you think your vehicle can haul a lot of people, have enough space to sprawl out, and has enough cargo room for all the bags and gear.

If you have any questions either leave a comment or get a hold of me! Talk to you all real soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jerry Womack here...I work with Justin and Norm and can say....I'm excited?!!!! Already signed in as part of the team and everything. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you. I am not a fast runner so I hope you aren't expecting great things from me. In training already. Can manage 6+ miles with no problem. Let's have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are freaking kidding me! Hi I am Leilani Zufelt, Justin's wife. I'm excited, also looking forward to meeting you all. I am also not a fast runner, so don't expect great things from me! Semi-training. Can manage 1 mile with almost no problem. Let's have a great time??? Does walking to Maggie Moo's and back count as training??

    Mr. Womack,Great to have you on board, can't believe I'm gonna get my bum kicked by the "elderly"!

    ReplyDelete