Monday, May 24, 2010

What happens now?

Well, now that we have our two groups we need to arrange a time to meet together and figure out logistics. Now this can happen as a group of 12 or we can meet in our groups of six. I feel that it is going to be hard to just get a group of six together let alone a group of 12 so I vote that we meet as our groups of six. This will allow the meeting to be much shorter and just make it easier all around. I am in the process of getting a co-captain which will be in Van 2. Either me or that person will be getting ahold of you to arrange the meeting.

Quick Tidbits!
1- If this is your first time on the website please go back and read the last few posts to get caught up!

2- Make sure to register for the team (read prior posts to figure it out)

3- If you have any questions please get a hold of me and ask

4- For most of us this is our first time and I promise that this will all be put together soon. Just breathe and everything will be ok!

5- Leilani doesn't agree with Justin's opinion about meeting with just six. If you differ from Justin's opinion don't be afraid to speak up! Leilani thinks it would be fun to get all of us together, meet and get a feel for the whole thing!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta say that I agree with Leilani. I think it would be good to get us all together and get a feel for the whole deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would volunteer my backyard some evening. Got a big yard with room for the kids to play. I have lots of chairs and could even put together some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog and I will get on my homework.
    Mariam

    ReplyDelete